We are working with groups in neighborhoods throughout Houston to ensure that improvements are made, creating healthier and happier communities.
- AMERICAN LEGION PARK REVITALIZATION
- HERMAN BROWN PARK
- CAPTAIN HEROD MEMORIAL PLAZA
- HOGG BIRD SANCTUARY
- LAMAR PARK
- LEE LECLEAR EDUCATION & TENNIS CENTER
- MONTIE BEACH PARK IMPROVEMENT INITIATIVE
- LEE AND JOE JAMAIL SKATEPARK
- LINKWOOD PARK
- NELLIE KEYES PARK
- OAK FOREST PARK REVITALIZATION
- RIVER OAKS PARK
- UNIVERSITY VILLAGE PARK
- WILLOW PARK REVITALIZATION
Houston Parks Board (HPB) is proud to provide technical and strategic support to groups interested in becoming stewards to Houston’s park assets through the Neighborhood Partnership Program. The program’s goal is to improve city parks and greenspaces through a cooperative effort between community groups, HPB, and the Houston Parks and Recreation Department (HPARD).